President Trump Honors Kyle Busch in Statement on His Passing | WLT Report Skip to main content
We may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on this site. Read our full Disclosure here.

President Trump Honors Kyle Busch in Statement on His Passing


Yesterday, we lost one of the great ones.

As you probably know by now, NASCAR legend Kyle Busch passed away at just 41 years old after a short stint in the hospital.

President Trump just issued a statement on his untimely passing.

In a post on Truth Social, he paid tribute to Busch’s legacy, calling him a “true talent” and a “WINNER!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Read President Trump’s full Truth Social post here:

The LEGENDARY NASCAR Driver Kyle Busch tragically and unexpectedly passed away yesterday. He was a true talent who loved NASCAR and its fans. Kyle was a WINNER! He was a two time Cup Champion, and holds the All Time Record for WINS in NASCAR’s Top Three series, and even won another just last weekend. Kyle’s wife, Samantha, and their two beautiful children are in our thoughts and prayers. Samantha was at the White House in October, for IVF. She truly loved Kyle! Rest in Peace Kyle Busch. You will always be a LEGEND! President DONALD J. TRUMP

Kyle Busch was a huge supporter of President Trump.

As President Trump noted, his wife Samantha visited the White House last fall as part of an event on IVF.

Here’s a clip of that:

RIP Kyle.

He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten.

Just last week, he said this after his final win:

ADVERTISEMENT

Absolute chills.

You truly never do know when the last one is.

At this time, we still do not have an official cause of death for Kyle’s passing.

We know that he had been dealing with an apparent sinus cold the week before his death.

And, 911 call audio revealed that Busch was coughing up blood the day before he died.

CBS News summed up the call:

NASCAR star Kyle Busch experienced shortness of breath, felt he was overheating and was coughing up blood the day before his death, according to a 911 call obtained Friday by CBS News.

Busch died Thursday at age 41. No cause of death has been given, though his family said earlier he had been hospitalized with a “severe illness” three days before he was to compete in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in North Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Busch was testing in the Chevrolet racing simulator in Concord, North Carolina, on Wednesday when he became unresponsive and was transported to a hospital in Charlotte, several people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because details have not been disclosed by Busch’s team or family.

During the emergency call placed late that afternoon from the General Motors training facility, an unidentified caller calmly told the dispatch: “I’ve got an individual that’s shortness of breath, very hot, thinks he’s going to pass out, and he’s producing a little bit of blood, coughing up some blood.”

Busch was lying on the bathroom floor inside the complex and the caller told dispatch “He is awake,” according to audio provided by the Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Office.

The man then gave directions on where emergency responders should go and asked that they turn off any sirens upon arrival.

ADVERTISEMENT
NATIONAL POLL: Do You Believe Aliens Are Real? image

You can listen to the full audio recording of that emergency call here:



 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Leave a comment
Thanks for sharing!