Stimulus season is not done quite yet if you live in one of these seven states.
Residents of Maine, California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Idaho, South Carolina, and New Mexico are all expected to receive stimulus checks if they meet certain requirements.
The highest amount that will be given out is $1,500 for New Jersey residents.
There are seven states set to send out stimulus checks to qualifying residents later this year, with the highest amount being $1,500, which will go to New Jersey homeowners.
Here's a breakdown of where states stand.https://t.co/CzG5RZma0G
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 16, 2023
The Washington Examiner broke it down state by state:
- California: Residents of the Golden State are expected to receive stimulus checks that range from $200 to $1,050, depending on their income.
- Idaho: Idaho residents are expected to receive checks in the amounts of $600 for married couples filing a joint return, $300 for all other filers
- Maine: Single filers in Maine will receive $450 if they filed a state tax return in 2021.
- New Jersey: Homeowners in New Jersey will receive stipends of up to $1,500.
- New Mexico: is going even further by giving its residents two stimulus checks in 2023. The first rebate will be $500 for those who file jointly, are head of household, or are surviving spouse filers with 2021 incomes below $150,000. Single residents will receive $250
- Pennsylvania: Senior citizens who are at least 65 years of age, a widow(er) who is at least 50, or a person with disabilities who is at least 18 can apply for a stimulus payment with the “Property Tax/Rent Rebate” program.
- South Carolina: South Carolina residents also received rebates this year.
States Are Sending Stimulus Checks In 2023: Are You Eligible? https://t.co/LGqoi33vgl
— Digital Market News (@DMN_Page) May 18, 2023
Here’s what Digital Marketing News reported:
Numerous Americans are about hoping to hit it big. Several States have chosen to provide stimulus checks to their citizens. The stimulus checks are distributed as a state-funded assistance program or tax credit.
The State’s stimulus payments will rise to $1500. The sum of money you will receive from the state will depend on several variables. Your marital status, dependents, and annual gross income (AGI) are a few factors. The stimulus checks, though, won’t be available to all residents. Find out if your state is providing a stimulus check and whether you are eligible by reading on.