The only thing progressive about liberalism is the rate at which that disease spreads.
Every sane American knows that the COVID hysteria is merely that—the hysterics of all the malcontents and mental patients in our country that we give credence to—instead of permanently shutting that segment of society up…
The very fact of the matter is that anyone who fears a disease with a 99.998% survivability rate is a coward. … A sniveling, effeminate, coward.
I have long warned Americans that the time for Kum-bah-yah is over—that ship has sailed and America’s problems won’t be solved by holding hands, ‘understanding’, or that tolerant sort of rhetoric.
As a matter of fact, no problem has ever been solved by holding hands and a tolerant sort of rhetoric—read history, 5 pages in any direction, and that will become abundantly clear.
I had Covid-19 twice. The first time I felt like I had mild allergies; the second time I felt like I had a cold that wasn’t nearly as bad or as long in duration as other common colds I have had.
"We will not comply," Trump said.
Former President Trump released a fiery statement in a new campaign video, saying Americans should push back against "fearmongering" and should "not comply" with new #COVID19 mandates. pic.twitter.com/3DaFXe5aUI
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) August 30, 2023
President Trump stressed that federal funding should be removed from institutions and entities that go along with renewed COVID mandates.
Trump threatens to pull funding from any American school who enforces a Covid Vaccine mandate:
"If you have a Vaccine mandate, from kindergarten through college, you don't get anything!" pic.twitter.com/H4Ud7tEWdL
— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) July 16, 2023
Not even one hour ago, The White House released its plans for a renewed COVID response this fall:
The Administration will work with Congress to secure the necessary funding to:
- Launch an effort to vaccinate America’s youngest children as soon as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorizes and the CDC recommends a vaccine for that age group.
- Ensure that Americans – of all ages – can get the protection of an effective vaccine.
- Increase American manufacturing capacity to reliably produce an additional 1 billion vaccine doses per year – three times the U.S. population – and accelerate research and development of a single COVID vaccine that protects against SARS-CoV-2 and all its variants, as well as previous SARS-origin viruses.
- Continue vaccination outreach and education efforts and combat misinformation and disinformation.
- Ensure there are enough treatments for every American who needs them.
- Launch a nationwide Test to Treat Initiative so Americans can rapidly access treatment, including by visiting a “one-stop” location to get a free test and free treatment pills.
- Update the framework for recommendations on preventive measures like masking to reflect the current state of the disease.
- Launch a one-stop-shop website that allows Americans to easily find public health guidance based on the COVID-19 risk in their local area and access tools to protect themselves.
- Sustain and increase American manufacturing of COVID-19 tests, so we can continue to have a robust supply of tests.
- Prioritize protections for the immunocompromised and take new actions to protect people with disabilities and older adults.
- Help Americans with the long-term impacts of COVID-19.
- Ensure equitable access to COVID-19 health care and public health resources.
Dr. Peter McCullough echoed the former President’s call and implored the public:
“30% of Americans think the COVID-19 vaccine has caused thousands upon thousands of deaths in the country. And they’re right. That’s a third of the country. You’re not alone.”
“Say no. Encourage others to say no. Hold strong. Help each other get through this next wave of the pandemic, and then we can bring America home.”
🔥 Dr. McCullough: DO NOT COMPLY with the Return of Mask Mandates, Lockdowns, and More Boosters
"30% of Americans think the COVID-19 vaccine has caused thousands upon thousands of deaths in the country. And they're right. That's a third of the country. You're not alone,"… pic.twitter.com/6NIDsfM8wd
— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) August 29, 2023
Journalist Kyle Becker reminded readers of the ineffectiveness of mask mandates and the numerous times Anthony Fauci flip-flopped on the issue.
Becker explained: “Fauci originally told the public not to bother with masks early on in the Covid pandemic, flip-flopped to back mask mandates for everyone —including school kids, then reversed himself again to what the actual science says about masks.”
Fauci originally told the public not to bother with masks early on in the Covid pandemic, flip-flopped to back mask mandates for everyone —including schoolkids, then reversed himself again to what the actual science says about masks.
Watch "the Science" change over time pic.twitter.com/b4yHtdZnlk
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) August 22, 2023
Newsweek provided a list of places already complying with mask mandates, notice they are all in liberal areas and institutions.
Morris Brown College
The historically Black university in Atlanta reinstated its COVID-19 mask mandate and other restrictions for two weeks due to reports of positive cases among students.
Some employees at Lionsgate headquarters in Los Angeles are being required to wear masks after some cases were reported.
Kaiser Permanente in California
The healthcare company is requiring staff, patients and visitors to wear masks at its Santa Rosa hospital and medical offices in northern California.
United Health Services in New York
The New York health system reinstated mask requirements at its facilities on August 23.
Auburn Community Hospital, New York
The hospital brought back its mask mandate just a month after announcing its end.
Upstate Medical’s hospitals in Syracuse, New York
Both of Upstate Medical’s hospitals in Syracuse—University and Community General—reinstated mandatory masking on August 17 after an uptick in COVID cases.